Sunday, July 19, 2015

Champagne Class/Dinner


Champagne cellar in Bouzy (Photo ©Tom Hyland)


I will be conducting another of my popular Champagne class/ dinners on Saturday, August 1 at Yindee Thai Restaurant in Chicago. Details are below - seating is very limited, so if you want to attend, you need to enroll as soon as possible.

At $35 a person, this is a great value, as you will enjoy dinner with five Champagnes from producers such as Deutz, Taittinger, Veuve Clicquot, Duval-Leroy and Drappier. Don't miss this opportunity, as I will taste out these wines and talk about recent developments in Champagne, where I visited in June.


Champagne Class/Dinner - Saturday, August 1



5 Champagnes plus food

Drappier Blanc de Blancs “Signature”
Taittinger Vintage Brut 2004
Duval-Leroy Rosé Premier Cru
Veuve Clicquot Rosé Vintage 2004
Cuvée William Deutz 2000

$35 per person for the food and champagnes (and handouts). Yindee Thai, 1824 W. Addison Street (just under the Addison Brown line "L"). 7:00 PM start. (Please note- do not call the restaurant for information- you must enroll through me.)

This will be limited to 8 or 9 people, so everyone can enjoy enough Champagne.

As this is limited to a small number of people on a first-come, first-serve basis, I want to be sure I fill each set. Please email me at thomas2022@comcast.net to let me know how many people you want to reserve for and I can let you know if there are still seats available.

Payment will be to my PayPal account. The email address is thomas2022@comcast.net. The fee is $35, which covers everything.

When I receive your payment, I will contact you and let you know. No cancellations after July 29.

I look forward to seeing you on August 1, for an educational and fun evening with the many styles of Champagne – paired with Thai cuisine!

No comments:

Post a Comment